- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
- Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 8 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.
Additional features and notes:
- 5-click On/Off lock feature; Press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds and activate the battery or turn it off.
- A fully charged Spinner 900mAh variable voltage battery can provide 12-14 hours of use.
- Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery faster than at a lower voltage. We suggest you to start with a low voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.
How to charge?
The battery can be charged with an eGo 500mah or less USB charger, and the recommended wall adapter ( 1 amp or less ). DO NOT charge using cell phone chargers, or any other 510 threaded charger if output is over 4.2V - it can cause damage. To charge, simply screw the battery onto the USB charger and plug into a USB port (or, if using with a Wall Adapter, plug into a wall outlet.) The LED light on the charger will turn from RED to GREEN once the battery is fully charged. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Remove from charger once the battery has finished charging to prevent damage. Pick up an USB charge cable and a wall adapter at a discounted price when you Make it a Kit from the menu above!
Charging time: 3-4 hours